I am not satisfied in making money for myself. I endeavor to provide employment for hundreds of the women of my race.
– Madam C.J. Walker
Our mission is to resolve and treat racial trauma, and PTSD in the Black community. We need your help to ensure the Black community has access to Culturally Responsive, Passionate, and Anti- Racist therapists.
We are currently looking for therapists or counselors who work with various populations, who are anti-racist, social justice minded, and ready to be a part of a dynamic, fun, and collaborative team.
If you want to be part of a Dope Black Therapist Alliance, apply!
Employee Wellness – Holistic Healing- Social & Racial Justice
Employee wellness, social justice and serving the Black community. Employee wellness is one of our most important values. Employees can only thrive in a safe environment that is conducive to growth and prosperity. Employee’s wellness is directly correlated to the quality of services provided.
Benefits of Joining the Team
- Flexible schedules and Autonomy
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Benefits
- Professional Development
- Portable Workstations
Clinical Supervisor Job Description
Position Overview: The Clinical Supervisor will ensure the continuity of clinical oversight of the staff and clients and provide outpatient mental health individual and group therapy to clients of Quality Counseling. Clinical therapy services include treatment of children, adolescents, adults, and families.
Hours, the position is Hybrid:
- 35 hours (Full-Time)
- 20 hours (Part-Time)
- $55-$60/hour: Part-Time
- Flexible Schedule & Autonomy
- Paid Time Off & Wellness benefits (Full-Time)
- Professional Development
- Portable workstations
- Have regular meetings with the Clinical Director and Clinical therapists
- Overseeing and reviewing clinical therapists’ work procedures and cosigning clinical documentation
- Conducting performance reviews
- Providing leadership and supervision to a group of dedicated staff
- Interfacing with potential community providers for this often marginalized and oppressed population seeking outpatient treatment
- Provide clinical counseling services to at least 10 patients of Quality Counseling, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies
- Have 1 year + in clinical supervisory skills
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work; and an active, unrestricted fully licensed (LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC, Psy.D and or Ph.D) in the State of Connecticut
- Have strong written, and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Have at least one niche (specialties/special populations) for counseling services (i.e., Trauma, LBTQIA+, DBT, EMDR, Anxiety, Grief, Yoga, etc.)